Ramble On

Monday, March 15, 2010

March 16 Page County BOS Meeting - Agenda includes a discussion on Fibrowatt

I will be traveling on business on Tuesday - up in Baltimore - so won't be able to contribute my usual post in the morning.  There is plenty of Page County and Hawksbill Cabin news to share though, and I will get to it as soon as I can.

One thing I regret is that I will not be able to attend the Page County Board of Supervisors meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow evening, 3/16,  in Stanley.  If you can attend, you should; no matter what your view is about the potential Fibrowatt plant is - be sure your supervisor knows where you stand.  I have spoken to several of them over the last few weeks and they are taking their responsibility on this decision very seriously, and that means they need to hear from their constituents.

The agenda for this meeting can be found at:  http://pagecounty.virginia.gov/files/031610.regular%20meeting.pdf .

Thanks for following this issue on Hawksbill Cabin.  I'll catch up with you again on the other side!

No comments: