Ramble On

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Las Vegas Trade Show Recap

So the show's over and it was fairly productive for me. The two presentations went well, the new vid-blog productions are in progress - can't wait to see those products, and I had a couple of good meetings that could lead to projects or other types of collaboration in the future.


Here are a final couple of photos, just some proof that I actually came to Vegas to work (in case there was any question based on my helo trip yesterday!) Here are schedule posters with my talks listed, and a final one, the opening slide of my talk this afternoon, in the final session.
This is a great team running this conference - the same group that do the Baltimore one (link: http://hawksbillcabin.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-trip-to-baltimore.html). I am looking forward to working with them again!

Thinking of heading down to the Strip tonight, maybe grabbing a bite at the Hard Rock. Pretty beat though...we'll see.

No comments: