Ramble On

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon Dishwasher

Just like that, at 2:30pm, the Home Depot called to tell me that the dishwasher was on its way and the team would be there within the hour. I thought this was pretty exceptional – they said we’d need to stand by from 3pm to 7pm. The guys were here at 3:15pm, so now I have time to run down to H-burg and post these!


Here is a before and after set of the dishwasher - the white one is our new one. No surprises in the installation, the team was obviously experienced at this, and ours was their last call of the day. So they were in and out, the whole job done in 45 minutes or so.




Here is a view of what was under the dishwasher. This appears to be residual dirt and grime from the roof and ceiling job that was done two years ago.

The only surprise – when the installer moved the old dishwasher out there was a big spider – much larger than actual size – hiding away in there. He asked me to kill it, and I did. At least, I hope I did.

No comments: