Ramble On

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

San Antone Knife and Forker



So the last of these boring entries for the day. The place I had lunch, at dusk...a boat where there was a small party having dinner on one of the "Rio Taxis" (I like 'em but gawd I hope my group doesn't try to organize one of these)...and the approach to my hotel, which fortunately was visible from my seat in a restaurant, since I could not resist the margueritas.

In case you are wondering, the phrase "Knife and Forker" is how I refer to any business trip that is primarily for marketing purposes. If you are working for a client, you probably don't have time for all this (although you will still eat well)!

Tomorrow the trade show begins in earnest.

3 comments:

Howard said...

Knife & Forker, eh? How bout a Sporker?

Unknown said...

We are professionals here and believe in using the proper tools for our work. So knife and fork it is! (Tonight is steak night, by the way.)

Howard said...

Professionals, you say? We'll upgrade you to the titanium spork then!