Ramble On

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Clarendon Construction - Final for 2010



A quick update on the construction progress around my office.  With the two main buildings I have been observing go up, construction is very nearly finished.  It's hard to believe that when I started with AECOM in January 2008, demolition had just begun, clearing the way for the two big buildings across the street.  Click the Clarendon Construction label for a look - I have a couple of photos of the demolition in progress from way back then!

The mid-block building, which I've learned is called the north building in this three building development, is also nearly complete.  Landscaping and sidewalks, and street trees are in.  The retail curtain walls are up - I haven't seen any interior work started on these, which will mostly be restaurants.

Here is the current view as of 12/23 of the church building.  The core areas have begun and we are seeing concrete trucks come and go.  At the moment the progress is visible every day on this project.

No comments: