Ramble On

Friday, November 19, 2010

Clarendon Construction - Old Logo, New Logo

A few weeks ago, they changed the sign on our building from my company's old logo to it's new one.  I work at AECOM, a large architect-engineering firm, by the way, and if you are interested in more research the NYSE symbol is ACM.  I don't write much about my work here, and will keep to that practice; however, since I do post on Clarendon Construction, this post has a place on the blog.









I'll let the photos speak for themselves, but I was lucky enough to catch pretty much the whole process - a morning shot of the building with the old sign, the sign coming down, the installers in their gantry, and the new sign.  All in all the process was less than four hours...but now, as you're heading up Wilson Boulevard from the east, you'll see us from a few blocks away. 

By the way, if I haven't mentioned it lately, I hate this new photo interface on Blogspot.

...and if you are coming to visit me, my office is just a few feet to the right and just below the "M."

2 comments:

L. Catherine Hader said...

Yep, only four hours of ear-splitting noise! Thanks for the photos, Jim. By the way, I could be wrong, but I think I'm below the M. :-)

Unknown said...

Right you are Catherine! I am two windows further down to the right.