Ramble On

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow panic

The Whole Foods in Arlington has been crazy all day long. On top of the scare of a big snow tomorrow, there was construction on the street that blocked one of the parking lot entries, so the cars lined up for blocks.


And then you get inside...well, it's a small store, and everything is already sold out. But I figure, hey, I've got beer and coffee, I've got sausages from Two Fat Butchers in Front Royal, I have steaks from Skyline Premium Meats in Luray, and I've got a full can of propane. Maybe just some green veggies, whatever they've got, and I can grill outside during the storm. Excellent.

So I go to Whole Foods last minute. It's crazy in there like I've never seen it. These photos are the checkout lines. I tried to cheer them up by telling them I was going to make them famous on Facebook.

No comments: