Ramble On

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Clarendon Construction Update - February 2010

Taking a break from the Fibrowatt coverage to update the neighboring construction around my office. 

Things are moving fast now, the courses of brick masonry are nearly at the top of the larger building, and a lot of the fenestration is nearing completion.  Soon the outside construction will taper down and appearances of progress will be harder to detect.

On the mid-block building, I think they are close to topping out on the structure. 

Another project has begun within a block of these, that is creating some real traffic problems when combined with the snow.  I got news that my team (many of my economist colleagues work downtown in DC) will be moving to my building in Arlington in the late summer. 

No comments: