Ramble On

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Quick Note on Some Page County Items

Just time for a brief post today.  I understand that at the BOS meeting last night there was some resolution about Project Clover, the land deal I've written about several times here.  While I don't have full details yet, it does appear the land deal has been ended.

There will be some review and I am sure there are quite a number of loose ends to tie down.  But I think this is a move in the right direction - let's work together and find the best way forward.

Other matters dealt with at the BOS meeting were some school board funding issues, and reconciling some of the County's staff cuts.  I hope these things are also going to work out for the best.

In the meantime, I know these things mean a lot to my friends and neighbors.  I am very glad to hear how they've worked out.  More to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's an article on the Clover deal:

http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/95460959.html