Ramble On

Friday, June 4, 2010

Birdie tries: 2; birdies made: zip

On Thursday, golf buddies Dennis and Stan came out for 18 on the wonderful course at Luray Caverns - the Caverns Club.  I have a link to the course below.

The last time I was out for a round of golf was here as well, and it was last year.  So I didn't expect much from my game, and over all I was pretty satisfied with how things went.

In fact, I was able to get on a couple of the greens in regulation, as shown here...and with a ten foot putt.  Those birdie opportunities - with the second shot within ten feet of the pin - we'll, you gotta make those.

I didn't.  I turned them into pars, which I guess isn't so bad.

Vacation continues...

http://www.luraycaverns.com/Attractions/GolfResort/tabid/539/Default.aspx

No comments: