Ramble On

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Clarendon Construction - May 2010

Here are a couple of shots of the Clarendon buildings in progress. 

On the larger two across the street, masonry was very close to complete when I took these two weeks ago.  They are also finishing the exteriors of the penthouses, and several of the masonry elevators have been taken down.

On the mid-block building, the tyvek and insulation is going in.  I don't remember what the exterior here is going to be, I assume brick because all three of these are by the same developer, Clark.  I took a second shot of the area above the Hard Times - the catwalk and little shelter here protect the restaurant infrastructure from construction debris.

I was working in the Clarendon offices over the weekend when I took these.  The space that is being built out for my group was permitted and demolition had begun.  Talking around, sounds like we'll be on track for the August move back.

No comments: