Ramble On

Monday, July 14, 2014

Barncats Congress

Since a few weeks ago, I wrote about Mom Cat, who's gone MIA (and we assume passed away in the woods), I thought I might make a short post today about the remaining three barncats that still hang around Hawksbill Cabin.

Shown in the photo here, they have strict schedules, at least when we are in town...morning, breakfast is served at around 7:00, and in the evening, dinner is at 6:30.  If I remember correctly, this photo was after the evening feeding, and they are waiting around contentedly for either dessert or seconds.

From left to right, we have Patch, Little Guy, and Foxy.  Patch has assumed the human interface role now that Mom Cat is gone - both he and Little Guy are from one of Foxy's litters.  All of them are fixed, so this is a sterile little family unit of barn cats...or outside pets, I suppose, if you want to call them that.

No comments: