Ramble On

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Orlando Trade Show - almost final


Writing from the Orlando airport (free Wifi)...last post on the show with a few more photos of all the stuff on display there.  Here we'll finish up with some of the vehicles and then some miscellaneous interesting stuff.

I found the shot of the John Deere I thought I had lost, and then there is the bus command center, and the OCC designed smart chopper at the Siemens booth.

Then the miscellaneous ones...the Camelbak government sales booth - I have quite a bit of this stuff but nothing in Camo...and the guy told me they do 27 patterns internationally!  And...a gun locker for your over the top hardware.  And, Hall pottery.  We have one of these blue "ball" pitchers, so I thought it'd be fun to snap the shot.

I am posting once more from the show, we saw a couple of booths that we might redesign our stuff to look like for the future.

No comments: