Ramble On

Friday, August 28, 2009

Getaway Friday

A quick post today, we have a busy weekend planned and I have a lot to do to make sure I can get on the road early.

The big event is the Page Valley Fair, which we'll go to tonight: http://www.pagevalleyfair.org/index.html. We missed it last year due to some work deadlines - but not this year.

I'm looking forward to the demolition derby - ever since I heard they have one I have been trying to make it out for this, and at last the stars have aligned. Here is a photo from the Fair's site...if I recall correctly, there will be six classes or so of races, a couple of hours of fun!

One other Page County news event of note - former Sheriff Presgraves is scheduled to give his plea today in H-burg. I don't expect to hear much about this until our return Sunday night. If his case goes to trial, that will likely be newsworthy for a few months this fall.

Signing off until Monday - have a good weekend!

No comments: