Ramble On

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Big Unit

Has it been a couple of months since I bought this new grill?  I don't know, I don't really remember.  But I have to wonder why I waited so long.

I have been posting on grilling and barbecue quite a bit lately, and this big unit is the reason.  It's a Brinkman that has charcoal and gas sides, and there is even a side burner.

I had a number of folks ask me to let them know how I liked it after I used it...well, I can answer that one now:

I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT.

If you've been thinking about springing for one of these, I don't think you can go wrong.

Stay tuned for a couple of posts this week about cooking out adventures - one post on cooking trout on this grill, and then a second one about a smoked pork shoulder roast.

Oh and here's a photo of an Air Force C-17 that flew over while I was cooking out yesterday!

No comments: