Ramble On

Friday, January 6, 2012

Alter Ego, part 2: The New Blog

Back in October, I started a new blog called "Rescue My IRA."  It is linked in the blog roll to the right, or there is a reference link at the end of this post.  As I posted in the profile section of that blog, which will cover an investment strategy I have been using for my IRA rollover account:

"I'm at the tail-end of that generation, but I'm still a baby-boomer. I've been saving and investing a long time, but am dissappointed at what I've achieved in that arena. So, with 2/3 of my work life behind me, I'm trying to turn this boat around. On another note: thank you for reading. If any of the trades I write about here interest you, that's great, but be sure to do your own due diligence - like me, you invest at your own risk."

In any case, here's a link if you'd like to check it out:
http://www.rescuemyira.blogspot.com/

I've got a queue of traditional Hawksbill Cabin posts, I'll catch up on those starting Monday!

No comments: