Ramble On

Friday, November 28, 2008

Lighting Up


Last weekend, a bit earlier than I might usually do this, I put up the holiday lights. Since I was planning to decorate the cube farm in Arlington this year as well, thought I should see what kinds of resources I have extra.



As with last year, the living room windows were done. I had some extra strands and did the hallway and one of the bedroom panes - all of these in the photos on the left.






Then we decided we needed to reorganize the living room furniture; we had some small heaters installed and couldn't put the tree where we had it last year. Here's a photo of the rearranged living room. I like the idea, but the room is small, and we're going to have to live in this a bit to see if it will work for the longer term.

No comments: