Ramble On

Monday, November 24, 2008

Gearbox



Based on a tip from Chris, I asked Howard at Evergreen Outfitters to hook me up with this Otterbox to store my telescope lenses. We guessed the size, and I chose bright yellow, since I'll be using the box outside at night. The first photo here shows how the lenses fit perfectly.
Here's a photo of the box casually sitting with other gear on the bar counter in the cabin. We run a pretty streamlined and functional show around there...the Otterbox fits right in!


Lastly, here's where the new box with it's contents will spend much of its time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty slick. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Jim,

I am glad the Otter Box found a good home at the Hawksbill Cabin. Happy Star gazing!

Howard

Unknown said...

This is a pretty nice piece of equipment. I think I need another one for something.