Ramble On

Friday, June 27, 2008

TNT: Terry's 'new' Truck

It's been a couple of weeks now, but one day our Hawksbill Pines neighbor Terry told us he was buying a new truck - he'd found it in Alexandria and the guy he was buying it from was selling at a bargain price he couldn't resist.

The vehicle is a late sixties vintage and in remarkably good shape.




He plans to retag it for farm use and use it to run errands; and offered to let us use it from time to time. He may park it under our carport.

Mary loves to drive a truck, I should mention.





On another note, here is a nice Ford Ranger that showed up in our Alexandria neighborhood over the last few weeks. Most of the time when I have seen it, it has been dressed up with a canoe on top, sometimes not. Anyway, this is the idea I have when I think of the truck I may buy someday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"On another note, here is a nice Ford Ranger that showed up in our Alexandria neighborhood over the last few weeks. Most of the time when I have seen it, it has been dressed up with a canoe on top, sometimes not. Anyway, this is the idea I have when I think of the truck I may buy someday."

Jim:

I think there's a less expensive way to buy a canoe...

I've been enjoying the blog a lot so far. There was one week there a few back that you were posting so much it was almost too hard to keep up...

Best wishes,
Brian McGowan