Earlier this year I had the opportunity to enjoy a chat with some representatives from Mid-Atlantic Farm Credit, a lender that serves some Page County local farmers. They offered some good insight about their services - info I filed away in case I need it some day.
|Lifelong learning episode 16: Butchering.|
Well, I was accepted into the program...there's more here for readers who might be interested:
|Agbiz in the Valley.|
We have five on-line modules to get through this year:
- Megatrends of Agriculture
- Strategic Business Planning
- Preparing for Your Lender
- Preparing Agricultural Financial Statements - The Balance Sheet
- Preparing Agricultural Financial Statements - Income Statement and Cash Flows
I know I've covered a lot of this in my USC MBA, and heck, I even consult on strategic business planning and financial statements...but I think this specialized application is going to be very interesting. I'm really looking forward to the course.