Ramble On

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Heritage Festival

I am continuing to look through the Moto photos I took at the Page County Heritage Festival over the weekend and have a couple more I will share later in the week.

First though, here is a shot of a little kiddie ride they had set up – a tractor-train that we saw driving kids all over the fair grounds. In fact, ridin’ stuff might have been a key part of the experience, as there were a number of old tractors and farm equipment demos going on around the place.

Here is a photo of the old Chevy I mentioned yesterday. Also, another ’31 Ford, this one owned by my uncle Tim in Stoneville, NC. Stoneville is just over the state line on US 29, almost due south of the cabin. Tim’s Ford is fully restored, and Tim currently has it outfitted as a hot rod – one of the major pastimes there in that part of the country, as it clearly is in Page County.






No comments: