Ramble On

Sunday, January 10, 2016

What's Next, Hawksbill Cabin?

While I did meet my goal of 8 posts per month during 2015, I took a break beginning in early December and that has turned into my longest hiatus from blogging since I started Hawksbill Cabin back in 2007. 


It’s a fun thing to look back at all the labels over there in the right hand column and to think of all the great memories I have.  My “Life in the Valley” has really come a long way!

This year will be no different – I’ll try to keep the same pace of about 100 posts this year, although I do plan that the topics will be more focused. 

…and what will those be, you ask? 

Well, for one thing, the Hops Yard is going to be in its second year of operation, so that is one of the bigger topics.

Another one?



Also, we’ve really buckled down in our thinking about opening a brewery in Luray – and I can announce now that we are in the final stages of putting our lease together for 22 Zerkel Street. 

The working title of the brewery is “Hawksbill Brewing Company” – there’ll be plenty of posts to follow on this one!  We hope to get all of our ducks in a row and all of our cats hearded by September 2016.


Until next time, happy 2016!

No comments: