Ramble On

Friday, October 18, 2013

Pigs in a Poke

A couple of weekends ago, David told me he was going to move the pigs from the barnyard out to one of the corn fields at Public House Produce.  I got to be part of that move and have a post coming up about the adventure - but when we made our stop by the farm at the Page County Century, I had the chance to stop by and see them.

As I was driving off, I stopped for a minute to get out of the truck to check them out.  They came a-running, but I'm not sure if that's because they remember me or because they thought I was going to bring them a treat.




When I saw them, they were busy making a great big piggy mess with all the wet weather, rooting around in the mud.  They're really are doing well in the new digs.

Later, David sent the video below, so I thought I would share it as well.  They're coming right along.

No comments: