Ramble On

Friday, November 2, 2007

Tableau

Today is moving day, but I thought I would make a quick post.


First photo here is of our collection of terra cotta jack-o-lanterns, we've acquired these over the years from estate sales and from a little road side stand in Sperryville, which is just over the SNP ridge from Luray.



The second photo is of a collection of squash we picked up last week out in Luray at the "pumpkin patch," which was set up just across from the site of the auction I posted about a few weeks back. Several of my family members had come out to visit the cabin, and on the way back we stopped at this place, where Mary and I decided to buy a few decorative squashes. The large green on is called an apple gourd, I hope to make a birdhouse from it next spring because of its unusual shape.

No comments: